Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally.....

Hurray~~
Finally i can start to online jor.
Recently i didn't online because i forget bring my lappy came to singapore.
Quite Crazy~~
Cause so miss my dog MAX , lappy and also heard my mom said she already bought a new dog :)
She said that is my favourite dog :)
i asked her what kind of dog you bought it.
But my sexy mom still dont want let me know.
Ish~~~
Always calling me back to malaysia.
But no need my mom telling me i also can guess it...haha :)
So i "tak dang" goin back to hometown (segamat) for 1 day to see my lovely MAX and new dog :)
~~MAX~~


She was a girl :)
Started i wanna giving her name is DHIVA.
But my mom said that name too HOT already...haha
So...my mom giving her name call MIMIE :)
Not bad...quite nice these name :)
That all i wanna share today :)
Okie Dokie...now i'm gonna pack up all my things :(
Specially wanna bring my lappy and camera to singapore.
Now already 10:47 pm :(
later 12:30 pm wanna wake up :(
Cause wanna back to singapore...KCUF!!!
Good Night....Muackzz :)

4 comments:

wye yin said...

my 1 is boy boy lah...
haha...
bring ur dog together when u come kajang!!!haha

Yenne Tin said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE !!!
=D

♫♪♫ UNIQUELY ♫♪♫ said...

to wye yin :)

ur's oso golden retriever??

♫♪♫ UNIQUELY ♫♪♫ said...

to Cutie yenting :)

Thanks ya :)