Thursday, April 16, 2009

OPTIMISTIC ??

Optimistic??

Since I was in secondary school,

the frequent unhappy and blame always existed in my mind.

Maybe I'm used to be sensitive much.

Times and friends made me changed to be an optimistic person

for a short term.

For me, optimistic equals to console ownself.

Recently, I've back to the secondary school of me.

I can be easily upset, give up~

I've tried to control myself but I failed to do that.

Just wondering why the others people can be an optimistic person?

Why they can be and why I cannot be?

This is very hard for me to be even thought I've tried butonly a few days,not long term.

When I receive any bad comments from others,

i'll seize and moody.So is there any good ways to be an optimistic person?

I really hope I can be.

No comments: