Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chor 4th day of New Year...

Chor 4
Early morning goin out v friend.
we 'yam cha' at Amour cafe.
After dat, i go to my grandma house, cuz wanna meet my s'pore cousin.
Then we all Gambling again...haha
Not Bad... This year duno y so lucky.
i win Rm55...hehe
At Night,
Goin out v Nicole and Fefe...
Started we go 'zhong hua' restaurant 1st... cuz Fefe friend call him eat dinner together.
Then we 3 go awhile...
walao~~~
They all look like lak lak siham =="
kanasai...haha
Suddenly, the boy beside me talk v me.
He say his girlfriend wanna know me.
But i so 'Bad' lorr...haha
juz smile...'cin cai fu yan' her...
Am i BAD??
After That,
we go to eat
PIZZA HUT
After dinner, we went to Nan Yang Cafe.
Alot ppl at there... damn full~~
but we still wan yamcha.
I saw some friend's dat i know...but i din say hello v them.
haha...cuz too many ppl ady.
Shy...^^"
After Nan yang, our second round is New Village.
quite bored... cuz not so many ppl at there.
The ppl at there also uncle , lak lak zai geh... sien~~
haha...
After that, no place go ady.
Back home... zzZzzZ :)

No comments: