Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm back to KL
I'm still in Chinese New Year Mood
What to do?Need to Performance at UNITEN.
Damn Excited and Expect so much.
After dat im gonna settle all my things bout my college and apartment
Cuz i.... STOP ady : (
Well,this year CNY not much different with last year.
Everyday went Yam cha and party.


Chor 1
Chor 1"Bai Nian" at relatives house and met up with cousinss,aunties,uncless,
busy chit-chatting.
At night,
Game session at my grandma house.
Dang dang...Gambling...1st time played "Ngao"
Not bad...quite nice to play and even win RM193.50..hehe
++++++++++++++++
Chor 2
Early morning went to my CRAZY buddies house ''Bai Nian''
Damn happy cuz meet all the primary and secondary school friend.
Gosh... they change alot!!!
All become Leng Lui Leng Zai ady....WOW
When we meet,
I suddenly no brave to talk v them,
Mayb i.... SHY
Cuz long time din meet them ady.
Suddenly they all SCREAM....omg~~~
All aunties uncless use the smile face looking at me.
God... cuz too loudly...eherm~~
They scream Danny~~~~
haha.... they laugh!!!
Duno y they laugh?!
Den i ask them y u all laugh like ''Xiao lang''?!
haha...
They say how are u?!
Long time no see...
We miss u so much...
Den we all hug together in front all aunties uncless...hehe
So happy they say i slim dy...haha
Face still same like b4 cute cute 1...haha
Suddenly duno wat can i say... cuz so happy when they talking v me.
Tot they forget me ady...
Happy they still recognize me.
I think got 5 -6 year we din meet ady.
After dat aunties & uncles start to give ''Ang Bao'' ady
Not bad....hehe
cuz get many ''Ang Bao'' on the same time.
At night,
Went out Yam Cha again v my Best Friends.
After that Game session again at Albert house...haha
But i din gambling,
cuz too tired... 4:38 ady
is AM... NOT PM...
Crazy rite...haha


~~健耀,梦忆,我,国敬,伟兴,雪仪~~
++++++++++++++++++
For the rest of the days,daily activitites almost the same.
Bye Chinese New Year 2009.
Waiting for the next chinese year...wahahahah

8 comments:

[niCOle: babyGirL] said...

WHAT THE HELL??!
Where's our gathering stories huh ??!
Didn't you post up too!
Hell.... =)

《舞法舞天》 said...

wuuwuuu....so sad tat u ll be leaving us soon.....T.T take care n remember us always....we still buddies in the future... and also LNG dancer...^^ goodbye my luv~~

*Lup Lup*

♫♪♫ UNIQUELY ♫♪♫ said...

walao~~~

hell ur head larr...haha!!

write blog wanna wait 'ling gam' 1 u know...~~~

hehe...!!

o ya... dat day we gathering 1 u know chor gei mou??

i forget dy... paiseh^^"

♫♪♫ UNIQUELY ♫♪♫ said...

wuwuwu...~~~
So sad too...
suddenly stop da dance dy feel like 'zhao san 5 zi zoi'...!!!
Ya'll take care 2 ya^^
i wont forget ya'll geh~~~
PROMISE!!!
yea...we still buddies in the future!!
Damn '5 sek tak' LNG all crew da club...wuwuwu~~~~
i will 'on pai si gan' c got time to bak kajang to practice or not..kekek^^

Goodbye my luv lup lup^^

haha...

I will be bak^^

Take care^^

[niCOle: babyGirL] said...

That means you didnt read my blog at all.. Grrr~ dont wanna tell you go get it in my blog yourself :)

♫♪♫ UNIQUELY ♫♪♫ said...

haha... sorry larr... kanana...haha~~~

cuz ur blog too many things marr...haha

[niCOle: babyGirL] said...

Where got many things in my blog. I've set a LABELS which you can find it easily you know? Idiot u. (:

♫♪♫ UNIQUELY ♫♪♫ said...

haha... =="

kanana u~~